7890 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Directions: Lytle Creek Firing Line
Northbound 15 Freeway
Traveling on the 15 Freeway north, exit Sierra Ave turning Left at the stop sign and go under the freeway, head north on Lytle Creek Road for about 10 miles. When the paved road ends the range will be on your right.
Southbound on the 15 Freeway
Traveling on the 15 south exit at Sierra Ave turning right at the stop sign on to Lytle Creek Road, head north for about 10 miles . When the paved road ends the range will be on your right.
Landmarks: When traveling north on Lytle Creek Road you will see:
- Immediately on your left a Shell station, Del-Taco, McDonald’s, Jack in the box, Chevron Gas Station, AM PM it is best to get anything you need at these places. Further up the road you will pass a forest ranger station on the right side.
- After that you will come to the town of Lytle Creek, the speed limit is 15 MPH there is a small store and an ATM but hours are sketchy.
- Further up the road you will pass a Ranger/County fire station (unoccupied) still further you will pass a large manned campground on the left.
- When you have seen all of these landmarks and you pass the last house on the right you still have four miles to travel on the paved two lane road.
- At the end of four miles the range will be on the right.